Request management and media discovery tool for the Plex ecosystem Wednesday, Dec 16, 2020
GitHUB SOURCE : https://github.com/sct/overseerr/
Overseerr is a free and open source software application for managing requests for your media library. It integrates with your existing services such as Sonarr, Radarr and Plex!
- Full Plex integration. Login and manage user access with Plex!
- Integrates easily with your existing services. Currently Overseerr supports Sonarr and Radarr. More to come!
- Syncs to your Plex library to know what titles you already have.
- Complex request system allowing users to request individual seasons or movies in a friendly, easy to use UI.
- Incredibly simple request management UI. Don’t dig through the app to simply approve recent requests.
- Granular permission system
- Mobile friendly design, for when you need to approve requests on the go!
- User profiles.
- User settings page (to give users the ability to modify their Overseerr experience to their liking).
- Version update notifications in-app.
- 4K requests (Includes multi-radarr/sonarr management for media)
- More notification types (Slack/Telegram/etc.).
- Issues system. This will allow users to report issues with content on your media server.
- Local user system (for those who don’t use Plex).
- Compatiblity APIs (to work with existing tools in your system).
Currently, Overseerr is only distributed through Docker images. If you have Docker, you can run Overseerr as per:
docker run -d \ -e LOG_LEVEL=info \ -e TZ=Asia/Tokyo \ -p 5055:3000 \ -v /path/to/appdata/config:/app/config \ --restart unless-stopped \ sctx/overseerr
After running Overseerr for the first time, configure it by visiting the web UI at http://[address]:5055 and completing the setup steps.
⚠️ Overseerr is currently under very heavy, rapid development and things are likely to break often. We need all the help we can get to find bugs and get them fixed to hit a more stable release. If you would like to help test the bleeding edge, please use the image sctx/overseerr:develop instead! ⚠️
- You can get support on Discord.
- You can ask questions in the Help category of our GitHub Discussions.
- Bugs/Feature Requests can be opened via a GitHub issue.
Full API documentation will soon be published automatically and available outside of running the app. Currently, you can access the API docs by running Overseerr locally and visiting http://localhost:3000/api-docs
You can ask questions, share ideas, and more in GitHub Discussions.
If you would like to chat with community members you can join the Overseerr Discord.
Our Code of Conduct applies to all Overseerr community channels.
You can help build Overseerr too! Check out our Contribution Guide to get started.
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
Article Title: Request management and media discovery tool for the Plex ecosystem
This article URL：Request management and media discovery tool for the Plex ecosystem
- Emacs Lisp
- Jupyter Notebook
- Rich Text Format
- Vim script
- Visual Basic .NET
Github Trending Repositories
Explore Github Trending Repositories. See what the GitHub community is most excited about today.