A curated list of projects related to the reMarkable tablet Wednesday, Nov 18, 2020
GitHUB SOURCE : https://github.com/reHackable/awesome-reMarkable/
The reMarkable is a paper tablet for those who prefer writing on paper, rather than keyboards. Its remarkably fast paper-white display, Linux based operating system and awesome community make it highly attractive amongst hackers and developers.
Contributions are welcome as long as they follow the guidelines.
reMarkable 2 disclaimer
Take special care if you are using a reMarkable 2:
- There is no tool for system recovery. If you lose ssh access you lose access to the device. Write down your password.
- The screen on rm2 and rm1 are different.
No application drawing into rm2 screen works yet.Check remarkable2-framebuffer repo and #14
- Cloud Tools
- Device Tools
- GUI Clients
- Screen Sharing/Streaming
- google-drive-remarkable-sync - Apps Script API for reMarkable Cloud. Includes Synchronizer capability to automate mirroring of documents from Google Drive to reMarkable Cloud.
- jrmapi - A Java API for the reMarkable Cloud.
- libreMarkable - A framework for developing applications with native refresh support for reMarkable Tablet.
- lines-are-beautiful - C++ File API for the reMarkable tablet.
- lines-are-rusty - Rust File API for the reMarkable tablet.
- fc-rM - C++ Parser for the .rM v5 format.
- reMarkableAPI - Docs and implementation of the reMarkable file sync API.
- reMarkable-layers - Python API for reading & writing reMarkable Lines format. Supports very basic conversion of PDFs and SVGs to Lines format.
- reMarkable-typescript - TypeScript API for reMarkable Cloud.
- rMAPI - ReMarkable Cloud Go API.
- rmapy - ReMarkable Cloud Python API.
- rmfakecloud - Fake Cloud Sync, server implementation of the Cloud API.
- harmony - a low latency sketching app with procedural brushes.
- KOReader - An ebook reader application supporting PDF, DjVu, EPUB, FB2 and many more formats.
- plato - Plato reader port. Supports pdfs, epubs, many other formats.
- reMarkable keywriter - A distraction free keyboard notes app.
- reMarkable wikipedia - Offline wikipedia reader for reMarkable.
- chessMarkable - Play chess against a bot or a friend.
- minesweeper - A mine detection game.
- retris - Play a clone of the popular block stacking game with either buttons or swipe guestures.
- draft-reMarkable - A launcher for the reMarkable tablet, which wraps around the standard interface.
- oxide - A launcher application for the reMarkable tablet.
- remux - A multi-tasking launcher for the reMarkable tablet.
- CUPS Printing - Script to print directly to reMarkable Cloud from CUPS using rMAPI.
- rM-sync - Sync script for reMarkable paper tablet.
- reMarkable_syncthing - Syncthing on reMarkable.
- zotero-reMarkable - Script to sync PDFs from the Zotero reference manager.
- sync_zotero_remarkable - Sync PDFs from Zotero to Remarkable.
- asTounding - A multiplatform GUI application for the reMarkable cloud, including Linux.
- RemaDroid - An alternative Android app to upload documents, webpages or images to the reMarkable tablet.
- RemaPy - GUI to browse, download/upload files and backup the tablet (also on Linux) using the cloud.
- reMarkable-assistant - Manage templates, splash screens, and settings on your reMarkable tablet.
- reMarkable Connection Utility (RCU) - A cross-platform client for offline management of backups, screenshots, notebooks, templates, wallpaper, and third-party software.
- reMarkable-hyutilities - A GUI written in java to backup your device, upload templates and modify splash screens.
- ReMy - A GUI to browse, preview documents, export documents with custom settings, all via SSH (no cloud needed); works from local raw backups too.
- rMExplorer - GUI to browse, download/upload files and backup the tablet without using the cloud.
- rmUploader - Simple web app to upload epub or pdf files to the reMarkable tablet via drag and drop.
- Crazy Cow - Typewriter input from USB keyboard directly into reMarkable interface.
- Funcky reMarkable Exporter - Export notes from a reMarkable Tablet to File System and External Services.
- Goosepaper: Deliver prettily-formatted RSS feeds, news articles, Wikipedia articles-of-the-day, and more to your reMarkable tablet.
- instapaper-as-pdf-to-reMarkable - Export Instapaper-Articles to PDF and send them to a connected rM tablet.
- morningpaper2reMarkable - A bot to sync the morning paper to a remarkable tablet.
- paper2reMarkable - Download an academic paper or HTML article, crop it, and send it to the reMarkable with a single command.
- Parabola-rM - A Desktop GNU/Linux-libre replacement OS with fast partial refreshing and USB OTG.
- pocket2rm - Synchronize articles from read-later platform pocket in PDF and epub.
- remailable - Email PDFs directly to your reMarkable. (Free publicly-hosted version available).
- reHackable/maxio - Companion daemon for the reMarkable paper tablet.
- reHackable/scripts - A set of bash scripts that may enhance your reMarkable experience.
- reMarkable_entware - Package manager for reMarkable. Install common Unix utilities through the command line.
- reMarkable_keyboard - Software to use rM as wireless keyboard/mouse.
- reMarkable_mouse - Use your reMarkable as a graphics tablet.
- remarkable_news - Use daily news/comics/images as the suspend screen.
- reMarkable_pdflets - Dynamically updating PDFs.
- remarkable_printer - Print from any device to reMarkable without browser extensions or reMarkable cloud.
- reMarkable-fs - A FUSE filesystem wrapper for the reMarkable tablet.
- reMarkable-random-screens - Change your poweroff and suspend screens every 5 minutes with random images of your choice
- reMarkable-touchgestures - Touch gestures (swipe/touch) for easy page navigation.
- reMarkable-tweak - Tweak tool for the reMarkable paper tablet. Lets you organize your templates with no fuss.
- remarks - Extract highlights, scribbles, and annotations from PDFs. Export to Markdown, PNG, and SVG.
- remt - reMarkable tablet command-line tools.
- rM-dl-annotated - Export annotated PDFs from reMarkable tablets.
- rMsync - Synchronisation script with a local dedicated “library” folder.
- rmTabletDriver - Application that allows you to simulate/clone rM input on your computer.
- rmWacomToMouse - Use the wacom pen as a mouse to draw on your pc.
- rmWebUiTools - View a file tree, see statistics and export/backup all files with some simple scripts utilizing the web ui.
- pipes and paper - Stream pen strokes to browser canvas via websockets (blog post). Uses Python and SSH, nothing to compile or install on the reMarkable device.
- reStream - Stream your reMarkable screen over SSH.
- rMview - A fast GUI to stream your reMarkable screen over vanilla-SSH or VNC.
- rM-vnc-server - A fast & efficient damage-tracking (sending only updated regions) VNC server for streaming the reMarkable’s screen.
- srvfb - Alternative screen-streaming software. Written in Go.
- VNSee - VNC client for the reMarkable tablet allowing you to use the device as a second screen.
Article Title: A curated list of projects related to the reMarkable tablet
This article URL：A curated list of projects related to the reMarkable tablet
Github Trending Repositories
Explore Github Trending Repositories. See what the GitHub community is most excited about today.