Edit Notes like in Notion.so. Full-Stack App using React/Express. Friday, Nov 13, 2020
GitHUB SOURCE : https://github.com/konstantinmuenster/notion-clone/
📓 Notion Clone
Create and Edit Notes like in Notion
This clone tries to replicate some of the great note-taking features Notion has. If you don’t know Notion.so yet, I highly recommend to check it out!
👋 Live Demo: notion-clone.kmuenster.com
- Slash Commands (Type
/to turn the block into different content types)
- HTML Support (Use regular HTML tags like
<a>in text blocks)
- Image Support (Upload images by using the
- Drag And Drop (Reorder blocks easily by drag and drop)
- Guest Editing (Anyone can create public pages and share them via link)
- User Management (Create an account to create private pages)
- Scheduled Jobs (Delete inactive pages and accounts automatically)
The frontend is built with Next.js and fully server-side rendered. On the backend, a REST API handles saving user content and user management.
Next.js · React.js · SCSS/SASS
Express.js · MongoDB with Mongoose · Nodemailer · JWT (Cookie-based)
Clone the project
git clone https://github.com/konstantinmuenster/notion-clone.git cd notion-clone
Install and run backend (http://localhost:8080)
cd backend npm install npm start
Install and run frontend (http://localhost:3000)
cd frontend npm install npm run dev
Distributed under the MIT license.
LICENSE for more information.
Article Title: Edit Notes like in Notion.so. Full-Stack App using React/Express.
This article URL：Edit Notes like in Notion.so. Full-Stack App using React/Express.
Github Trending Repositories
Explore Github Trending Repositories. See what the GitHub community is most excited about today.