GitHUB SOURCE : https://github.com/h2oai/wave/
Realtime Web Apps and Dashboards for Python
H2O Wave excels at capturing information from multiple sources and broadcasting them live over the web, letting you build and deploy realtime analytics with dramatically less effort.
- Install: https://h2oai.github.io/wave/docs/installation/
- Documentation: https://h2oai.github.io/wave/
- Get Started: https://h2oai.github.io/wave/docs/getting-started/
- Gallery and Examples: https://h2oai.github.io/wave/docs/examples/
- Python API: https://h2oai.github.io/wave/docs/api/index/
- Releases: https://github.com/h2oai/wave/releases
- Python Package: https://pypi.org/project/h2o-wave/
- Blog: https://h2oai.github.io/wave/blog/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/h2o_wave
- Discuss: https://h2owave.h2o.ai/
:warning: H2O Wave is pre-alpha. The software is not yet stable enough for production use and has known security issues.
80+ components, 175+ examples
Article Title: Realtime Web Apps and Dashboards for Python
This article URL：Realtime Web Apps and Dashboards for Python
- Emacs Lisp
- Jupyter Notebook
- Rich Text Format
- Vim script
- Visual Basic .NET
Github Trending Repositories
Explore Github Trending Repositories. See what the GitHub community is most excited about today.