A handy collection of more than 500 native Swift extensions to boost your productivity. Thursday, Nov 19, 2020
GitHUB SOURCE : https://github.com/SwifterSwift/SwifterSwift/
SwifterSwift is a collection of over 500 native Swift extensions, with handy methods, syntactic sugar, and performance improvements for wide range of primitive data types, UIKit and Cocoa classes –over 500 in 1– for iOS, macOS, tvOS, watchOS and Linux.
- iOS 10.0+ / tvOS 9.0+ / watchOS 2.0+ / macOS 10.10+ / Ubuntu 14.04+
- Swift 5.0+
Looking to use SwifterSwift for older versions of Swift
SwifterSwift is Swift v5.0+ compatible starting from v5
- To use with Swift 3 / Xcode 8.x** please ensure you are using
- To use with Swift 3.2 / Xcode 9.x** please ensure you are using
List of All Extensions
How cool is this?
SwifterSwift is a library of over 500 properties and methods, designed to extend Swift’s functionality and productivity, staying faithful to the original Swift API design guidelines.
Check Examples.playground from the project for some cool examples!
Documentation for all extensions, with examples, is available at swifterswift.com/docs
We want your feedback. Please refer to contributing guidelines before participating.
It is always nice to talk with other people using SwifterSwift and exchange experiences, so come join our Slack channel.
Special thanks to:
- Steven Deutsch, Luciano Almeida and Guy Kogus for their latest contributions to extensions, docs and tests.
- Paweł Urbanek for adding tvOS, watchOS, and macOS initial support and helping with extensions.
- Mert Akengin and Bashar Ghadanfar for designing project website and logo.
- Abdul Rahman Dabbour for helping document the project.
- Many thanks to all other contributors of this project.
SwifterSwift is released under the MIT license. See LICENSE for more information.
Article Title: A handy collection of more than 500 native Swift extensions to boost your productivity.
This article URL：A handy collection of more than 500 native Swift extensions to boost your productivity.
Github Trending Repositories
Explore Github Trending Repositories. See what the GitHub community is most excited about today.